Woahokay, why is another year over… but anyways, Happy New Year my sweethearts! I am embarrassed at the on and off posting. My sleep schedule got all messed up and I was frantically trying to stay awake for my school life that I decided to take a breaks. Although, all my university applications are in, I still have to keep up my grades as well as write all those scholarships essays. I planned great things for this new year though, but well… let’s see how I do aha. Here is a master list on all the things I loved in 2016. Perhaps, some of these things can be your 2017 loves. Enjoy!
2. Book: “Unwind” by Neal Shustman <I read this book after seeing a fan-made short film. I don’t recommend the whole series though, just the first book. I thought it dragged on for too long. >
3. Movies: “Breakfast at Tiffanys” and “Roman Holidays”. Rewatched these two lovely films starring the lovely Audrey Hepburn. I just love old films.
4. Music: Aquilo <The British duo has voices that makes me swoon. I adore everyone of their songs>
5. Book: “One Past Midnight” by Jessica Shirvington <This book made me cry, I thought it was very well written in the emotional department. However, when I made my brother read it, he thought it was silly… But he is an emotionless robot so what can I say>
6. Podcast: The Skinny Confidential: Him & Her podcast. <Before TSC had a podcast, I was already a fan. But the podcast reeled me in even more; Lauren and Michael has a way of including the audience in their conversation. They are authentic and fun to listen to. I am excited about Tuesdays because of them.>
7. Feeling: Suffering with a nice soundtrack. <Ya feel me? I know you do>
8.The Studyblr Community. <I am immensely grateful for them. They inspired me to love subjects I hate in school. Who knew studying could be fun?>
9.Feeling: When you go in for a hug and the person is extremely hug-able so you don’t let go and sink into them… and they let you because they know you are craving some physical touch.
*”I can’t make you love me” -Bon Iver
* “Little Lover” – Broadhurst
* “Heartbreak”- MDWS
* “Sweetheart, What have you done to s” – Keaton Henson
* “Nothing Hurts Like this”- SLO
* “Is it Love” – 3LAU
* “Gemini Feed” – BANKS